MDSOG understands the needs of referring physicians and their patients. Contact us for immediate assistance.
Resources for our referring physicians and other healthcare partners
MDSOG understands the importance of timely, convenient appointments for patients being referred to our practice. We also appreciate the need for accessibility and responsiveness from our physicians and staff for emergent issues or peer-to-peer calls.
During normal business hours you may contact us at the numbers listed below:
- (925) 674-2100 Main
- (925) 674-2111 New Patient Coordinator
- (925) 674-2353 Pharmacy
- (707) 551-3333 Vallejo Main
- (707) 551-3333 Vallejo New Patient Coordinator
- (707) 551-3338 Pharmacy
After hours, week-ends and holidays:
Our physicians are available through our Medical Exchange at either
- (707) 551-3333
- (925) 674-2100
At MDSOG, we will make every effort to schedule new referrals within 48 - 72 hours. In some cases, next day appointments may be available for urgent or time-sensitive referrals.
To assist us in timely scheduling, we will need the following information from your office:
- Referring physician name
- Patient name, DOB, address and phone number
- Primary / initial diagnosis
- Diagnostic / lab reports (if applicable)
- Insurance information
- May we contact the patient directly?
The information can be faxed to our New Patient Coordinators at:
- (925) 689-5135 Concord fax
- (707) 551-3331 Vallejo fax
From our entire team, Thank you for the opportunity to provide you and your patients with exceptional service and the very best care.